Join The Ivy Day Spa and work with the Best
The Ivy Day Spa is where potential meets opportunity, and employees are encouraged to grow and thrive. The Ivy Day Spa creates an environment for relaxation, beauty and wellness for our guests and staff. We value mindfulness, and creating meaningful experiences. Voted the Best Day Spa in SCV for 9 years in a row, we are proud to serve the Santa Clarita Valley community!
Are you a professional who believes in providing the highest level of service in a uniquely caring and positive environment? We are seeking qualified, passionate individuals with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Spa Coordinator/Front Desk
Please send your resumé to email@example.com. For more info please contact us at 661-260-1244.
Qualities We Value in all of our Team Members —
- Show a genuine interest in clients’ health and well-being.
- Communicate with spa guests to assess the reason for their spa visit, and the services/ therapies which may best address clients’ needs.
- Create an ethical and professional environment for the client at all times.
- Loyal, punctual, dependable, flexible, and honest.
- Create and maintain a relaxing, welcoming atmosphere.
- Excellent customer service skills and be willing to accommodate a client to ensure a good experience.
Qualities We Value in our Massage Therapists, Estheticians, and Nail Techs –
- Professional presentation while creating a rapport that will help put a client at ease. Provide an overview of the experience, treatment expectations, and answer any questions.
- The ability to assess and recommend services and/or products that may enhance their spa visit or will be of value to the guest.
- Physical stamina to standing for long periods of time as well as the rigorous physical effort massage requires.
- A strong sense of empathy. You must strive to use massage techniques to help improve a client’s well-being.
- A commitment to providing an enjoyable service to their clients, with a focus on the client, tuning out all other distractions during the treatment.
Does This Sound Like You?
We are always looking for more passionate, professional people to join our team!
Please email your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Employment Interest. We look forward to meeting you!